Tuesday, September 14, 2010

June 2




Notes: I did, I draw a beefcake! I didn't have the chance to scan him, but he'll be here soon, posted both here an on dA. That is the first of many threadless shirts that I have, it's called 'Partially Cloudy Skies' and I have those pajama pants. They're light blue and have beagles sleeping in crescent moons. Yeah, you're jealous aren't you? My fleece pants own your fleece pants! Boo-yah!

Also, I want to thank everyone who's reading my little comic here, I love you all! Tomorrow is much more interesting, I want you to come back, and give me things to post on the weekend. Do you want to see one little event from my week here? Do you want to see new art here? Do you want to see what I've done for my drawing composition class here? Stupid Internet things? Comic reviews so the list of comics on the right has more guidance then their titles? Or should the weekend be a break, or I choose? Tell me by Thursday and I'll have something ready for Saturday or Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. haha i like to image Fredric Jameson as a beefcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing in class is awesome. Yay for having drawn beefcake, too! Brillo pad... that cracked me up.

    Cute PJs!

    ReplyDelete