Friday, September 17, 2010

June 5






Notes: My first comic in borjo. The count will continue...I love borjo and I'm there many many days a week. It was intense and ridiculous to draw this floor, I loath this floor. It never gets less tiring to ink or draw, but it does show up here a whole bunch of times. This was a great afternoon, Fables 13 was amazing! I consider it to be a book is writerly jokes, I love it. I think that English scholars who don't like comics could appreciate the meta-jokes going on in this book.

Stop by over the weekend and I'll have some information about one of the comics on the sidebar for your reading pleasure! I'm starting from the top, makes it easy to keep track of.

--

Today Christian Lander, the creator of Stuff White People Like was pimping his book at ODU and told us his story of starting as a joke for his friends to being published in 6 months and going on televised interviews and more before a year had passed. I plan on getting this book and his next one which is due out this November. I also now have this geeky awesome photo and his signature :thumbs up!: Here's a photo of us!


1 comment:

  1. Cute Borjo comic!

    Awesome that you got to meet Christian Lander... I don't know of him really but if you're a fan then yay for getting to meet him!

    ReplyDelete