Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28, 2011



Things of Interest
I apparently drew the wrong shirt... or I showered after I filmed this, but that's okay. Here's my 2MT! I keep meaning to get back into drawing them or recording a drawing and at some point I will.  And my framing is different...ohh well :shrug: I try to maintain my integrity and be honest about everything but sometimes little details change and are forgotten.
Here's the video

I never took a photo so I don't have a reference for what my name tag looked like but I found it. Awesome. So, I'm straight up distracted, I'm listening to a podcast while typing, which I'm shit at, so I'm not typing anymore.

The shirt is a threadless tee, I have a yellow version of apparently a limited edition tee.

Warm Ups and Other Art
Suma! This is Aster's girlfriend, she's like the most sexualized character in the world of Cinema. But still fairly reserved because she's only 17, I mean, come on. 
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment