Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 25, 2011



Things of Interest
Hey there, I've been talking about getting back into this and I have! I have notes for this summer started and I have a few other pages ready from 2011 to finish and post. I have the time and energy and drive to continue and finish pieces so let's boogie!

About today, so fucking miserable, I really don't like driving out to VA Beach and this summer I was down all the way down at the beach like twice. Yeah, it's only about 30 minutes but it's boring, the drivers suck and it's all fucking hell.

So, on a much more positive note, I'm listening to Aisha Tyler's podcast, Girl on Guy, I'm enjoying it. I have nothing to add about this page and anything I'd say about what's going on is a spoiler for other comics so... maybe I'll find things to say later.
 

Warm Ups and Other Art
This is a warm up from a few months back, I still really like how it came out so here is it scanned! Woo, or something. You can find WikiRiffs on youtube -- He writes songs based on wikipedia articles, they're pretty entertaining, so dig it. 
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment