Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 27 2011



Things of Interest
I don't dislike the function of critique but for 3 hours it's brutal. I forgot to look for the project file, i might be able to find it if not ehh. It would have been different if I cared about the class or the project. I can appreciate what it was supposed to be about but it was still kind of boring, and printing it was such a fucking pain.

So, I remember that day. I got mad at myself for bitching about first world problems. I mean, the side affect of traffic being loud all afternoon  as the city did construction work was irritating. Such a dumb problem but I still posted the video because it was on my mind. This is still one of my earlier videos, I don't think i'm much better at editing but :shrug:
 Check it out here


Warm Ups and Other Art
Teddy on the right and Damien on the left. I don't know, I drew this back in December I think. I don't know where they're hurrying off to but Teddy's worried about being late to it. Fun Cinema facts: Damien was born in the Dominican Republic but moved to America when he was 3 so there's no accent. Teddy was born on an American base in England and lived there until he was 9 and has a slight accent. He was named for Teddy Roosevelt and he has a younger brother named for Winston Churchill, because I'm not clever. 
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment