Things of Interest
This really wasn't a bad day but I really was kind of upset aobut the Rape of Europa. It's about what happened to art during World WarII with the Nazi's stealing and destroying art veruses the museums and what allied forces started doing to protect the art.
In the first panel I'm singing "So Spactacular" by Adam Warrock, it's one of his track log songs, download the 2012 zip of his music to get it. I like it a bit more thant he remix I've linked to but do it up. He just finished an awesome donation drive and I'm excited about his next video where he's going to rent a bouncy castle. Awesome.
The second panel I'm singing "Bike" by Driftless Pony Club - it's honestly one of my favorite of their songs. They also have a new album that just came out on Friday so I'm excited to get that, I pre-ordered and got the demo CD so I'm super freakin' excited about the new album that I should get in the mail today or so. By the end of the week, for sure.
Thanks to everyone who reads this, it means so much to me and I am super shy about getting feedback (unless I'm fishing for compliments) but thanks to everyone who reads this. The people I know online, the people I know in real life and all of you I've never met who are awesome enough to read about my average life.
Warm Ups and Other Art
This is Chris and Curt from Lets Be Friends Again as their hero alternatives. This is not the first time I've tried drawing them, it's kind of weird to try to draw fan/gift art of real people, even cariatures of real people. I do like how this came out. This is my old LBFA piece Seriously, go read their comic, they're celver. Brilliant.
Other:
My YouTube


No comments:
Post a Comment