God, it's been fucking ages since I posted. Last week I did less work on the comic than I'd anticipated, and this week has been hell. Like I said on Wednesday I think I'll try to upload at least once a week, hopefully I can get a few pages done next week, but I have a shitton of class work to do too, so eergh.
--
Here's the video I made, I posted it on the 29th but eff it, I think I'll link videos the day I make them not the day I post them, especially other than 2 Minute Tuesday things don't often get posted the day they're filmed.
If I weren't so worn out I'd have things to say about this page, but I don't. Nicole is the same from last year's Bayou Boogaloo, she lopped off her hair this year so there's that. And Jeff is a new friend who has sadly moved to Arizona so I won't get to see him for a while. I do have this photo, which is fantastic and says everything you need to know about him. Actually, it says nothing, I just still love it.
--
This is a moment from Lawrence's Diary, an Illustrated Journal. This is on a scrap of Rives BFK (I think) this is pen and ink and I plan on finishing it with a greyscale wash, which I didn't feel like doing the day I inked it. I also want to make sure I don't pull the ink from the lines, it's now bound to the paper and shouldn't move when I apply the wash to the piece.
--
The scanner I used today was small and for some reason that computer didn't have photoshop, I'll replace these shit scans soon. I'm hoping to get another comic posted on Monday before I leave, or at least scanned before I leave Norfolk for Thanksgiving break.
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube


Yay comic! Looks good and like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteYay more Lawrency goodness! He's so neat
Best wishes with school stuff... I hear you, it's killing me too.