Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Happy Birthday to Me!
I'm 23 now. Go me!
I went out to see The Rum Diary, dumbest thing was getting rid of Yeamon and dividing his personality between Sala and Sanderson. That and trying to make it like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The narratives have entirely different points, making it a mad caper was stupid. But I'll write a thing later, I'm a bit short on time, I have class in 30 minutes, and I need to look at my notes. Upside, I (finally) remembered my Regal Crown Club Card and I got a free movie ticket today, the next movie that I want to see is Tinkerer, Tailor, Soldier Spy, so I might use it then, or to see Sherlock Holmes in December. Time will tell.
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy birthday and best wishes for a wonderful new year of life!
ReplyDelete