Thursday, November 8, 2012

Things

A lot of things have been going on recently. I'm so lazy and really don't want to write it all out properly so i'll give you the bullets.

I put on an art show displaying comics.
I wrote and drew chapter 1 of Cinema, Lawrence's Diary and printed the first 12 days of 100 Days June 2012.
I update on life stuff on another website I have a more detailed explanation of everything there.

My warm grey markers are too dry for me to want to use them so i can't finish 2011 yet, but I will as soon as I find a replacement brand I like
I have a store where my comics can be purchased, I'm not currently shipping overseas, sorry if you really wanted my stuff and you don't live in the US
I'm going to graduate in just more than a month. I don't currently have a job but I'll be finding something and working on comics as much as i can to get more stuff.
Go check out my art tumblr for sketches and things if you want to see how my art looks now, I've gotten a lot better since 2010 when I started this blog

Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment